You might have thought from this picture that Logan earned his "Tenderfoot." Not so.
Alan has been our surrogate son off and on over the past few years. He is Logan's best friend, and Alan's mom works a ton, so we have him at our place frequently. Alan has been coming to scouting for 3 years now. Logan is a good friend and a good missionary.

Alan earns his Arrow of Light and I stand in as his "mother figure."
Logan earns his "Arrow of Light" and this time, I really am his Mother.
I've earned so many "mommy pins" from Logan, J.B. and Jansen's scouting days, that by the time I have put all 5 boys through scouts I will have enough pins to make an entire dress out of. Look for that in the future.

The boys get inducted through the flaming torches to the Blazers. Pretty exciting stuff! The cubs will disband for the summer.

2 comments:
Cute Scouts! I'm amazed that J. B. is old enough for Cubs already! How nice to have pack meeting outside! I always had a hard time with the noise level in the church "cultural hall."
Wow, way to go on Scouting! I gave up when James and Jarrod didn't want to go on.
Post a Comment