Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lachlan Walks

This is not exactly new news, as Lachlan's official walk date was September 20th (15 months). But as it was HUGE milestone, it definitely deserves a posting! In this video clip, taken July 11th, Lachlan amazes us all with his first steps toward walking during Family Home Evening. As we talk in FHE about the steps you take to baptism, Lachlan takes some of his own, and then throws in a little razz ma tazz with...well, you'll have to see for yourself.
He has been "this close" to walking since May. But in September once he decided that "this was it", he was extremely steady. No baby Frankenstein for him!

3 comments:

Petrea said...

Thanks for sharing that with us! It was almost like being there--I'm so glad you got it on video. What a cute, big boy he is!

Kimberly said...

What a fun moment, and the cheering from the siblings and the joy in your face pushed me over the edge into a teary eyed mess. :-) He is quite a looker, fits in well with the rest of you!

Cheryl said...

If I got that much praise for everything I did . . . I'd get a lot more done. Can I borrow your cheering section on bathroom cleaning day?
What an adoreable boy. He is definately a performer. I think you have another leading man on your hands.
Hope to see you soon.