

Or so says Abraham Lincoln. This year, James and I will cancel out each other's votes. I'm joining ranks with Obama supporters this year for the presidential election, and James is sticking with McCain. Just to see how divided our house is, I'm going to poll the kids:
Jansen: McCain
Janessa: Obama
Logan: Obama
J.B.: Obama
Soren: Obama
Lachlan: O-Mama (we'll take that to mean, Obama)
4 comments:
McQuivey's!
I can not get over how grown up all the kids look! And the fact that Jansen will be driving soon! WOW! Amazing to think I used to watch Jansen and Janessa before the family had 6! I hope everything is going well! We'll have to visit sometime soon. Love, Amanda
McQuivey's you are the best! You guys are the best. I am so glad we can keep up with you through pictures as well as our anual visit to Boston.
Camille Johnson
I'm not worried about the strength of your house! It's fun to catch up with you. I sent you an invitation to our family's blog as well. Thanks for thinking of us!
Did Jansen want to vote for McCain because he is expecting an income over 250,000$? And if so - will he give out loans? :)
I am glad you joined the Blue ranks of the fam - I think we have almost everyone...or at least all the good looking Kellys :)
Post a Comment