Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pi Day

Every year 3.14 comes and goes and I always think when it's over, "Oh I wish I would have made a pie to celebrate Pi day." This year, my radar was fixed on 3.14 and I was ready. We had a little Sunday brunch with some new families in our ward, and we all ate pie to our heart's content!

We had 2 chicken pot pies, 2 quiches, 1 strawberry chiffon pie, and 2 apple pies!
We were in pie heaven!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I never even thought of it! How fun! Any excuse for a day of pie {or pi} is a good day in my opinion!

I'll have to remember next year!

Ruth said...

What a cute idea! I should send you a recipe for a yummy pie/quiche/thing I recently learned how to make. It takes a bit of time, but then again, you're the queen of homemade bread so you'll probably think it's a cinch!

Petrea said...

Those all look so delicious! What a fun idea. It must be a dream to be a child in your family!