Our high school puts on one musical a year. This year we got a "two-fer" meaning that this was the first school production that Jansen and Janessa have both made parts in.
Jansen played the part of General Harrison Howell

and Janessa was in the ensemble, and was a servant, Natalia to Petruchio.
I have to say in my unbiased mom opinion, that this was THE BEST High School musical I've ever seen. And that's saying a lot. I've seen some great productions here.
Janessa in "Too Darn Hot."
Lois, (an old flame) spots General Harrison Howell. He tells her that he's getting married and that she shouldn't contact him for a decent interval--say 3 months.
General Harrison Howell explains to Lilli Vanessi that he postively enjoys the caprices of women, but that she is being a little overly dramatic.

My dear one, my fair one, my sunbeam, my moonbeam, my blue bird, my lovebird, my dreamboat, my creampuff, my duckie, my wuckie, my pookie, my wookie, my tookie, my cookie, etc.


3 comments:
That is great they were both in Kiss Me Kate! How fun! I love that musical... I can't believe how grown up they look after just a few months- especially Jansen.
Great job, both of you! Enjoyed the pics and the videos =)
Congratulations to both Jansen and Janessa! What a great thing to be part of something that is so good!
Post a Comment