Janessa, you are brilliant and creative and you have a pretty good accent. Glad that you're having fun, eating chocolate and learning about another country!
What fun! It looks like you are getting a lot out of your opportunity to visit London. I'm surprised you couldn't find football (soccer) or cricket on TV--maybe it's a bit late in the season? Love your accent! Gramma
Janessa, Your mom sent me you guys' blog and I got such a kick watching your "report"--You are a pro! Are you thinking of going into journalism? You'd give Katie Couric a run for her money! Hope you are enjoying London! Its a fabulous city!!
7 comments:
Janessa, you are brilliant and creative and you have a pretty good accent. Glad that you're having fun, eating chocolate and learning about another country!
I miss you, Janessa! You are so funny! You and your family never cease to amaze me with your talents!!!
Oh, how fun! Wish you two could catch a quick flight to Ireland on your way home!
This puts Drew & Samantha's daddy/daughter dates to shame!
What fun! It looks like you are getting a lot out of your opportunity to visit London. I'm surprised you couldn't find football (soccer) or cricket on TV--maybe it's a bit late in the season?
Love your accent!
Gramma
Love this video!
Janessa,
Your mom sent me you guys' blog and I got such a kick watching your "report"--You are a pro! Are you thinking of going into journalism? You'd give Katie Couric a run for her money!
Hope you are enjoying London! Its a fabulous city!!
great accent! Well done!
Post a Comment