Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us! 18 years!


Here we are 18 years ago, on the 21st of November!

Was it even legal for people as young as we look to get married?

Us now, a little older and wiser, but still very happy. James, these 18 years have been the best of my life! Can't wait for many more with you!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Congratulations to you both! You did look SO young when you got married but you still look and ARE young!

Shay said...

WOW! Those pictures are priceless. You two haven't changed at all. Still two beautiful, happy people in love. Happy Anniversary

Amy & Mark said...

What fun pictures! Congratulations on a wonderful 18 years!

Petrea said...

Congratulations! You were such a cute couple--and still are. We love you both very much and are proud of all you've done in those 18 years!

Bryce Family said...

I never realized how much Janessa looks like you... wow! What a couple of cuties!

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

scooping it up said...

Woah, Janessa look alike! Love those pictures. You both are highly attractive folks- still are. I can't wait until I can say Andrew and I have been married 18 years. You are heroes to us!