Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kimball Farms


For J.B.'s Family Birthday he wanted to go to Kimball Farms in Westford.  We started out with the ice cream for which they are most famous. It's the only place I know of that you can spend $7.00 and have enough ice cream to feed the whole family. Huge portions at low prices.

The chickens from the farm are free to roam amongst the picnic tables picking up food scraps.  We all started freaking out, though when the chicken ate CHICKEN FINGERS.  It's cannibalistic ways really upset me.

Then we headed over to the mini-golf range.  Logan uses a bit of wind to push his ball into the hole.

Lachlan loved the mini-golf and he was so cute, dragging his ball along the green with his club.

Soren takes a carefully measured stroke.
Newly turned 10 year old J.B. picks Kimball Farms nearly every year for his birthday.  It has become something of a tradition.
And finally we went to the bumper boats.  Logan shows us how it's done.
J.B. makes a hasty escape after bombarding Mom and Lachlan with water.
Kimball Farms--we love you!  See you next year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

scooping it up said...

I can't believe we've never gone! It's now on the list.

Jenn said...

I cannot believe J.B. is 10 already! Has it really been 7 years since I taught his sunbeam class?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.B.! You've always been such a great kid!