Our Stake is putting on a production of Charlotte's Web. The performances are March 20th and 21st. Since I'll be out of town during the production, I went to Dress Rehearsal and took a few pictures. See, I've learned my lesson about from not taking pictures of Jansen in his Music Man production.

Janessa is a bat. She sings, she dances, she tells stale jokes (not her fault, they are written in the script), she keeps Charlotte and the Owl company in the night.

Logan is a townsperson lad. He appears in the 2nd act, at the fair and other similar scenes.

Jansen is a goose. Julie Berry is a gander.

Templeton, the Sheep, the Goose, Wilbur, The Gander, the Bat, and the Owl do a little song and dance!
President Hopkin (Uncle Pig--the pig that poses a threat the Wilbur winning the blue ribbon at the County Fair) and Staci Hopkin (the sheep) pose.
Logan dances and acts and sings!
Wilbur faints.
Break a leg everyone! Can't wait to see the DVD when I get back!
3 comments:
I want to see the DVD too since we will sadly miss the production as well. Looks like its going to be a rock-star cast!
We want to see the video too, when we come to visit!
Ahh! This made me homesick for the Weston 2nd Ward! Looks like such a great production. I wish we could have been there to see it!
Post a Comment