Here I am, showing what 65 pounds of weight loss measures in a pair of pants.
This is what I used to look like last September in these exact same pants.
Now I have enough room in them for me and Lachlan.
More before and after shots:
Before:
I'm on the left.
After!
Before--I was wearing 16's and 18's.
After!
Now I'm wearing 6's. And I'm extremely happy! It has been a very long, very hard struggle for me! I'm happy I finally found something that works!
So now on to the question I get all of the time. How did you lose so much weight?
I used a diet called HCG. I took a hormone that unlocks your body's fat stores and ate a reduced calorie diet. It worked really well for me. Feel free to e-mail me questions or phone me with questions. I've already helped a dozen friends on this same diet.
If you want to order from the company I used, you can use my affiliate code
If you do try to order on the website know that they do try to bundle the HCG with a lot of other products that you don’t really need.
Oral HCG 1 bottle, 3-4 week program (You'll need 2 bottles for 6 weeks)
w/o trim stat, figure lean or en-R-G
$100.00
Now $85.00
And if you use this code, they’ll give you an extra 10% off
REPEAT
Or with this code, they're currently offering 17% off
OPEN
Or with this code, they're currently offering 17% off
OPEN

20 comments:
Megan - I am so impressed! You look absolutely fabulous! I'm getting ready to try the 17 day diet. If it doesn't work out I may come ask you more questions about your diet. Way to go!
Megan-- we are floored! Wow, and good for you. You look so much younger and healthier. Wow. Especially since "reduced calorie diet" to me means, you have been starving since October. What an exercise in stamina and willpower! THREE CHEERS!
You are smokin!!! Way to go. You look so great, although you have always looked great. I'm sure you feel so much better :) I'm impressed and so happy for you.
Amazing! Would love a spelled out version of the diet you followed. Congrats. I want my tummy to look as great as yours!
Hot Mama! You do look awesome! Such hard work--and it paid off!
Kari,
Just so you don't think I've been deprived since October: I haven't been dieting non-stop since October. I dieted for 6 weeks in October. Another 6 in January, and another 6 in March. After each 6 week reduced calorie session, I'd do a 3 week maintenance session of 1200 calories (no starches and no sugars). Then after that, I just tried to eat healthy and not gain back what I'd lost.
As for stamina and willpower--It's much easy to keep going when you're getting results!
Thanks!
Lara,
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you the spelled out version!
Megan
You look amazing, Megan! So proud of you!
You look fabulous, Megan!
Dad and I just looked and admired! You do have a lot of will power and strength of character! You do look younger and so happy!
You look AMAZING!! Congrats!
You look great! Good job!
I had no idea you had a blog, but oh my goodness, that weight loss is amazing!!! You must have worked VERY hard, and deserve to be proud of yourself. This is the trimmest I have ever seen you - you look gorgeous!!!
Oh my goodness Megan. I am blown away! You look amazing! I'm so happy for you! WOW!
WOW! Way to go Megan! I am so happy for you and can't believe how great you look!!
Megan... you look INCREDIBLE! Congratulations. I remember that blessing your hubby gave you. You look 10 years younger. What a year you've had: new house, new body, son going on a mission... what's next?
You look fabulous, beautiful, amazing, etc.! Great job achieving your goal. The flower arrangements are cool. Seems like you guys are having a blast.
You Go girl! You are definitely an inspiration!
Congratulations, Megan! You look fabulous! We have a lot of family that has used hcg and have had great results. You're just gorgeous!
Heavy weight loss indeed
car leasing
Post a Comment