Tuesday, September 1, 2009
What we did last weekend
[James here] We had a little fun this weekend -- between Logan's camping trip, a baptism in our ward, and a back-to-school clothing swap Janessa organized for her friends -- we managed to squeeze in the creation of a 2 minute video for a small contest one of my clients sponsored among 20 or so industry analysts. The contest rules were pretty open: use our new camera to make a 2 minute video on any topic, the client will pick a winner who will get a new laptop. I was busy working on the new kitchen and dining room so I didn't intend to participate, but when I mentioned it to Janessa and offered that if we win, she could have the laptop, well, she organized the troops and produced this fun video called Cold Fusion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! You guys are so great! Nice work.
Oh, that is brilliant! If you don't win a laptop, I'd say the contest was totally rigged!
BRILLIANT!
Post a Comment