Sunday, April 19, 2009
Movie we recommend: Bolt
[James here] Soren and I are home from church today because he has a stomach flu. I'm healthy after a long struggle with my lungs, but somebody had to tend to the boy. It's been really hard work, we've played concentration and Go Fish, and I don't have to make him any food because he can't eat it anyway.
Then we got lured into looking up the actors on IMDB from one of our newest favorite movies: Bolt. We don't see movies in theaters anymore (at $10 a person, 8 people to the movies would feed a village in India for a week), so we're newcomers to the world of Bolt. But we absolutely loved it. A special treat is the cute little guy above, named Rhino, a hapless hampster who serves as one of the most endearing sidekicks since Tanto. Actually Tanto wasn't that endearing, so Rhino is probably the most endearing sidekick...ever!
Click on the picture above to see a clip of a special feature from the DVD where Rhino gets to be transformed, Bolt-style, in order to dispatch badguys with superhampster strength. The character is voiced by an unknown actor -- an artist who has worked on several Disney animated movies (non-Pixar). It's great to see an average guy have such a stellar impact on a movie. Let it begin! Let it begin!
[Soren here] Rhino is the funniest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Joseph has been begging me for weeks to rent "Bolt." I have heard that it is a cute movie. I was planning to rent it soon. Thanks for the recommendation!
Post a Comment