Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt at the Church

On Friday, our ward playgroup put on an Easter Egg Hunt at the church.  We started with a picnic lunch on the lawn, and a cordoned off parking lot for kids to ride their trikes and bikes around on.

This is Ella.  I photo-stalk her.  I have a photo of her on our fridge in fact, from pioneer day because she is so pickin' cute.  At every ward activity, I end up taking more pictures of her than I do of my own kids.

Lachlan gets to start the egg hunt with kids 3 and under!

After a few minutes for the little ones to hunt for eggs, the bigger ones join them.  Soren is psyched!

And J.B. is just too busy to pose for a non-blurry photo.
We also tended these kids from our ward for the day, so I brought them along.  They are: Sofia, Alia and David.
Happy Easter Everyone!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: