Wednesday, January 6, 2010

McQuivey Family Rock Band Returns

This was our 2nd year to perform as a family rock band at the Ward Christmas party/Talent Show. We also realized that this was our last year to perform with Jansen at the drums--sob! He'll be away at college next year.
Our 2 numbers this year were, "Armies of Helaman" and "Rockin' Round the Christmas Tree" Hopefully we'll have a you tube version to post later.
Janessa is our fabulous lead singer and audience warmer. Logan rocks on bass guitar. Jansen rules the drum set (notice the homage to Cocoa Metro--the company that he loves, drinks, and works for with the Cocoa Metro cap placed conspicuously on the drum set.)
James was our electric guitarist. And me (Megan) on keyboards.

Lachlan sat behind me as we were playing. I had no idea he was doing this, though!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I still cant see the pictures :( I cant wait for you to fix your blog! Do you guys know when you will be doing treck this year?

Petrea said...

I wish I could see you all perform! I can see the pictures--so I guess you got it fixed.

Kimberly said...

We want video, we want video!! :-)